TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
This Agreement is a legally binding document between User and Classic Legends Private Limited (“Company/CLPL”), (both terms are defined below). This Agreement will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form or by means of an electronic record) and will govern the relationship and transaction between User and Classic Legends Private Limited for the limited use of the services offered through website.
Please read the terms of our Agreement carefully before using or registering on the website or accessing any material, information or availing services through the website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the website or avail any services being offered through the website.
Company reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement from time to time and without prior notice.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to visitors, customers of the Company, users or any other who access or use the service (hereinafter referred to as “User”) transacting on this online platform who intend to purchase a specific model of CLPL’s Motorcycle (“Motorcycle”) and make an online booking for the same (“Booking”). The singular refers to the plural and vice versa. The term “he” is gender neutral. The “Dealership” is the Classic Legends Private Limited’s dealership selected by the User from which the User wishes to purchase the Motorcycle.
The service of the website is offered to the User on the condition that the User accepts the terms contained herein and satisfies the below criteria -
- User is a resident of India and aged 18 years or more at the time of Booking of the Motorcycle.
- The User is legally entitled and not prohibited from owning and/or purchasing a motorcycle in the jurisdiction of purchase.
- The User has selected the Motorcycle and Dealership as per his choice for the delivery.
- The User acknowledges the Images and Colours on the website are a graphic representation of the actual Motorcycle. CLPL has taken every effort to make a true representation. However, the actual images and colours depends on the display device of the User and cannot be guaranteed by CLPL.
- The User understands the information provided by the User on this website shall need to be supported by adequate documents of identity proof, address proof as may be required by the selected Dealership for the purpose of registration of the Motorcycle and for compliance with local laws. The User represents and warrants that he has the required documents.
- The Mobile number as provided by the User will be his unique identification. The User will not be able to change his Mobile number as this will be reference for all the Booking usage hereafter.
- The vehicle invoicing at the Dealership shall be strictly as per the specifications filled in by the User at the time of Booking.
- The Booking amount paid by User to CLPL on this website will be adjusted against the purchase price of the Motorcycle, payable by the User to the Dealership.
- The price of the Motorcycle shall be the price applicable on the date of delivery of the motorcycle to the User by the dealership. It is specifically understood that the Booking is not an option or an implied fixed price contract. No interest is payable by CLPL or Dealership on the Booking amount.
- Payments made by the User for Booking the Motorcycle through different payment options like Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card will be subject to the terms and conditions as applicable at the respective payment gateways.
- The User will be redirected to a third-party site for his transaction. CLPL does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, services or process of the third-party site. Any transaction fee/brokerage on the third-party site will be borne by the User. The User will be redirected to the website post the successful transaction of payment for Booking.
- Payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupee and only by electronic format as above. Cash payment is not acceptable.
- After online submission of the form and a valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a Unique Booking Identity Number for the receipt of payment towards the booking amount.
- The Unique Booking Identity Number is a random generated code for identification of the User with his booking. It does not guarantee any specific delivery sequence at the Dealership.
- The User shall use the Unique Booking Identity Number to communicate with the Dealership and CLPL for any future communication.
- The User may make further enquiries, if any, with the selected dealer, post 3 working days of the online transaction.
- Delivery of the Motorcycle (variant, or colour preference) may be affected by production constraints and sequence and date of delivery will not match the date of Booking.
- The Dealership and CLPL will make reasonable efforts to keep the User informed before the completion of the sales process.
- CLPL or Dealership will not be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online Booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein. CLPL is mere a facilitator acting on behalf of the Dealership while booking the motorcycles and shall not be held responsible for any act or omissions strictly attributable to the respective Dealership.
- CLPL and Dealership will not assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any User on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control. The User is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications, features of all the product posted on CLPL Website before making their choice.
- Original documents including but not limiting to Driving License/Passport/PAN Card/Aadhar Card, as the case may be will be required to be produced at the time of taking delivery of Motorcycle from the authorised dealer.
- The ex-showroom prices applicable in your city on the date of Booking will be available with the Dealership where delivery is intended to be taken. The On-Road price displayed includes basic components only any other additional component or service if mandate for purchase as per dealer shall be borne by User.
- The final price of Motorcycle will be as per the existing price at Dealership during final delivery.
- Motorcycle specification is subject to change at any point of time without any prior intimation.
- CLPL reserves the right to change the Dealership for the purpose of sale and delivery of the Motorcycle.
- Delivery Schedule: CLPL will schedule and inform deliveries to the Dealership. User will be informed, on dispatch of the Motorcycle from CLPL to the Dealership. The Dealership will communicate to the User the likely day of delivery. Such date of delivery communicated by the Dealership, in no circumstances, to be construed as definite date of delivery and in all circumstances shall be considered as tentative date of delivery. The User is required to present himself in person at the Dealership with the aforementioned documents to pay the remaining amount and then take delivery.
- Cancellation Policy for Booking: Before the generation of Invoice, User can cancel his/her Booking. Within 150 days from the date of booking (‘Online Cancellation Period’), Online bookings can be cancelled via. website/online and upon the expiration of the Online Cancellation Period, the User can cancel his/her booking at the respective dealership opted by the User at the time of booking.
- CLPL and its partners may contact User regarding cancellation request or Booking via email/SMS/call.
- CLPL has the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. CLPL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary.
- In an event of the demise of the customer, the Booking/Allotment/Retention stands cancelled and will be refunded as per refund terms mentioned, to the nominee on the production of original documents as stated by Dealership.
- In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss occurs due to User negligence, non-compliance or breach of applicable law, the User agrees to indemnify CLPL, its directors, employees, business partners and Dealership.
- CLPL, its directors, employees, consultants, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from applicants applying for purchase of the Motorcycle as per the terms and conditions stated herein. CLPL may terminate or withdraw the offer, change the terms and conditions for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- By choosing to pay online towards the Booking of the Motorcycle, the customer agrees to abide by the local laws governing sale of Motorcycles.
Offers and discounts (Dealership/CLPL) are subjected to customer’s eligibility and offer availability at the time of purchase which shall be confirmed by dealer. Neither CLPL nor Dealership guarantees any offer or discounts displayed. It will be at the discretion of Dealership/CLPL, if any.
- In case of non-individual customer, delivery would be made to the same authorised signatory, who booked the vehicle upon production of the requisite authority letter.
- CLPL provides no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or intellectual property. CLPL expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials or protection from virus etc. on this website. User acknowledges that use is at User’s sole risk and User assumes full responsibility and cost associated or consequent to use of this website. User further acknowledges that CLPL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to use of this website.
- Motorcycle features, motorcycle specifications, motorcycle accessories & rider accessories & apparel as shown in the images & videos on website may not be part of standard fitment and are subject to change without prior notice.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold CLPL harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to User’s use of the website.
NO TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT
The User will not assign or transfer his rights to any third party.
All Disputes shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator appointed by CLPL, at its sole discretion, Arbitration shall be conducted in English under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the rules and regulations made thereunder. Venue of Arbitration shall be at Pune. For this purpose, the Governing Laws shall be Indian Laws and the appropriate Court of Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In case of any dispute relating to the transaction or any other matter arising for use of this website for the purpose of Booking, the same will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the appropriate Court at Pune.